It’s Friday and that means time to meet another Fashionable Friend!
I would like for you all to meet, Cindi! This is a very special feature because it is the first time I am featuring one of my actual, local, friends! Cindi and I have been friends for almost 30 years and she has been such a staunch supporter of me and this little hobby of mine. I’ve loved watching her style evolve over the last year. Here she is sharing some darling outfits and a little about herself:
- Making a dress into a skirt
- Mixing patterns (gingham shirt with floral scarf)
- Yes, you can wear white jeans after Labor Day
- A striped dress is a wardrobe staple
- Owning not 1, but 2 pairs of brightly-colored bottoms
- Cognac is the new brown
- Being short doesn’t mean I can’t wear riding boots (I really did believe this)
- Bare legs with boots works
- Adding a hint of animal print adds some fun
- Having a hot flash is no excuse not to wear a scarf
Isn’t she a doll?
The weather has felt quite cool, almost Fall like. That’s when I always grab an extra layer. Yesterday I opted for my navy dress pants, nude peep toe wedges, sleeveless blouse and a cardigan. This combo worked really well, because by the time we went out for recess, it was quite warm out and I could just slip off my cardi, and grab my sunnies!
Wearing: Pants, cardigan, blouse – Target; shoes – Payless; necklace – F21
Romans 8:31-32 “What, then shall we say in response to this? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will he not also, along with him graciously give us all things?” Quite plainly friends, He loves us. Truly and deeply.